Special Issue: Gender and Labour in New TimesOut now: journal special issue edited by Lisa Adkins and Maryanne Dever.
- Fiona Allon, ‘The Feminisation of Finance: Gender, Labour and the Limits of Inclusion‘
- Linda McDowell, ‘The Sexual Contract, Youth, Masculinity and the Uncertain Promise of Waged Work in Austerity Britain‘
- Lisa Adkins & Maryanne Dever, ‘Housework, Wages and Money: The Category of the Female Principal Breadwinner in Financial Capitalism‘
- Emily Grabham, ‘Legal Form and Temporal Rationalities in UK Work–Life Balance Law‘
- Anna Yeatman, ‘Feminism and the Technological Age‘
View now on Taylor and Francis Online