What is Money?
Panel discussion presented by the Social Studies of Finance Group in partnership with the Australian Working Group on Financialisation (AWGF), University of Sydney.
- Professor Dick Bryan (panel chair), Department of Political Economy, University of Sydney
- Professor Robert Meister, Department of History of Consciousness, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Professor Lisa Adkins, Department of Sociology, University of Newcastle, Australia
- Professor Douglas R. Holmes, Department of Anthropology, Binghampton University, New York
- Lana Swartz, Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, University of Southern California
- Assistant Professor Ute Tellmann, Department of Sociology, University of Hamburg
- Professor Miguel Vatter, Arts & Social Sciences, University of NSW
- Assistant Professor Leigh Claire La Berge, Department of English, Saint Mary’s University, Canada
Date: 6 November 2013
Venue: Forum Restaurant, Darlington Centre, 174 City Road, The University of Sydney.
Free and open to all with online registration requested.